Construction sites are often hazardous, and you need a vehicle that can navigate the jobsite safely. An excellent option for uneven surfaces is an all-terrain crane.
This type of large mobile crane works well on both rough and smooth surfaces and can be driven to any jobsite location.
- Suitable for use in a variety of weather conditions.
- They easily maneuver through a multitude of surfaces.
- Easily travels from site to site.
- Capable of reaching up to 80 km/hour on highways or smooth terrain.
- Powerful lifting performance – capacity ranges from 40 to 1,000 tons and reaches heights of up to 500 feet.
- Very versatile and can easily adjust to meet different requirements, making them ideal for multi-use jobsites.
- Offer exceptional visibility from the cab to provide operators with a full view of the work area.
- Ideal for remote construction sites with no road access.
- Commonly used for the installation of oil and gas pipelines, the erection of wind turbines, lifting of heavy pre-cast concrete building segments and other construction and heavy haulage applications.
- Often heavier than rough terrain cranes.
- Some models need outriggers.