Truck Mounted Crane
Truck mounted cranes are mounted on tire trucks and provide great versatility and mobility. The capacity of these cranes varies from 35 -100 ton.
The appeal of our truck mounted cranes are their mobility, versatility, and reach.
LINKBELT HTC-8675 II
- They can travel easily on the road with no unique set up or transportation equipment.
- Easily moves to and from job sites.
- Can travel on highways and roads.
- They can be rotated up to 180 degrees.
- Can be used for multiple purposes and is highly flexible.
- They can have different capacities based on the counterweight employed.
- Mainly used for material/equipment handling on a jobsite.
- Often used for forming and small-scale concrete placement.
- They can maneuver around quickly and are very good in the housing industry as well as commercial/industrial construction industry.
- They move at lower speeds around sites.